Looking for a new PC with a small price tag? Then consider adding a mini PC to your home office. Not only are they incredibly affordable–everything on this list is under $500, and a handful are $200 or less–but they offer a small footprint and should fit on even the most cluttered desk.
One of the best mini PC deals right now is for the Beelink SER5 Max Mini, which offers a fairly robust Rzyen 7 5800U and is just $329 (down from $429). If you want something with a bit more juice, you can step up to the Beelink SER6 Max Mini to get a Ryzen 7 processor, 32GB RAM, and 500GB SSD. Best of all, it’s just $489 (down from $609).
Beelink SER5 Max Mini
Some of the most affordable mini PCs include the Bmax B2 S Mini PC for $88 (down from $110), the Beelink with an Alder Lake N95 processor for $119, and the Lenovo ThinkCentre M92p Tiny Mini Business Desktop for $84 (down from $100). Neither pack enough of a punch for gaming, but they’re affordable companions for light productivity or school.
Plenty of other mini PCs are on sale today, and you’ll find our favorite deals below. Note: Some of these deals require you to click a coupon box on the listing to get the full discount.
Best mini PC deals
- Beelink Mini PC (12th Gen Alder Lake N95) — $119 ($
- Kamrui Mini PC AK1 Pro (12GB RAM, 256GB SSD) — $160 ($
- Beelink SER5 Max Mini (Ryzen 7 5800H) — $329 ($
- Beelink SEI10 Mini PC (10th Gen Intel i5-1035G7) — $229 ($
- Beelink EQ12 N305 (16GB RAM, 500GB SSD) — $311 ($
- Beelink Mini PC (AMD Ryzen 5 5560U) — $249 ($
- Beelink SER6 Max Mini (Ryzen 7, 32GB RAM, 500GB SSD) — $489 ($
- Beelink SER5 Mini PC (Ryzen 5 5560U, 500GB SSD) — $269 ($
- Kamrui Mini PC (Intel Alder Lake N95) — $130 ($160)
- Dell OptiPlex 3060 Micro PC (8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Renewed) — $119 ($
- Ryzen Mini PC (Ryzen 7 5800U) — $379 ($
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M92p Tiny Mini Business Desktop — $84 ($
- Trigkey G4 Mini PC (12th Gen Intel Alder Lake N95) — $129 ($